Contact us for wedding flowers Today!
If you are interested in having Sue Hines Floral do your wedding floral designs please submit the following contact form and Sue will get back to you within 48 hours. If you haven’t received an email confirmation by then please call her at 509-868-3347.
Since Sue does it all in her Floral Studio the number of weddings she’s available for is limited. Her full attention is given to her couples so a strong, trusting relationship may be established to create personalized designs for each couples vision for their special day. This gives you greater peace of mind and confidence that your vision is being understood and executed by someone who really cares about the details for your special day. Here is an outline of how her process works.
1. You fill in and submit the inquiry form found below.
2. Sue will email a confirmation of receiving your form with a reply as to whether or not she has your date open. If it is open she will request a date and time for your first phone consultation.
3. Initial phone consultations usually take place on a week day between 10am-4pm. This call is usually about 15-30 minutes long. If you both feel you may be a good match together, Sue will put together your first draft estimate. You providing inspirational photos are very helpful at this point.
4. Your estimate will be prepared and shared with you by email within 3 business days.
5. You will have 3 days to review your estimate and let her know if you'd like to proceed with her as your florist.
6. If so, she will send an invoice for the non-refundable $150 “save the date” deposit that will be fully applied to your floral order. This will need to be paid within 4 days to secure your date. If not paid your date may be opened back up for another couple to book.
7. A second consultation will be scheduled within the month to review your estimate and further fine tune your floral order. This consultation is your choice, either by phone or in person. Plan for 30-60 minutes.
8. At this point Sue will change your estimate to a payable invoice. She asks that you pay half of your floral order within 60 days. The remaining balance of your order will need to be submitted no later than 30 days prior to your wedding date.
During this time you are welcome to call or email Sue during her week day studio hours M-Th 10-4 and F 10-2pm with any questions, comments, photos, updates etc. She will respond back during those same hours. If you want to meet in person she will be happy to do so but there will be additional consultation fees added to your final invoice for those meetings.
9. Flowers are ordered once the final payment is received. Wholesalers like wedding orders to be placed three weeks in advance of your wedding date and Sue requires full payment prior to ordering your flowers. Sue Hines Floral accepts cash, checks, credit cards and direct bank to bank transfers.
The more details you are able to give below the better. Send along a photo or two if you have them to email: Suehinesfloral@gmail.com. Thank you, I look forward to visiting with you about your special day.
Please complete the form below
Looking forward to designing a dream wedding bouquet just for you.